Come Celebrate with Us!
You're Invited to the Soroptimist International of the San Tans 33rd Annual Awards Luncheon
New Location This Year!
In Lovely Downtown Chandler!
Come join your local Soroptimist Club as we honor local women who are working to improve their lives through education and organizations who are making a difference in the lives of young girls and women in Arizona. At this annual signature event you will:
- Discover how Soroptimist International of the San Tans directly works to improve the lives of women and girls in the East Valley
- Meet representatives from many other valley organizations who also do outstanding work to support women and children throughout Arizona
- Hear the moving and uplifting stories of grant and award recipients as we honor and celebrate our award winners
Proceeds from the luncheon contribute significantly to our ability to continue to help women and girls in the East Valley through our signature programs:
- Live Your Dream, which benefits female heads of household with scholarship dollars
- Dream It, Be It, which offers career support for girls in secondary schools
- Community Involvement, which helps women and girls during volunteer projects such as our annual Saturday of Service, nonprofit partner awards, food drives and more
Date: Thursday, April 26, 2018
Time: Doors open at 11:30 a.m.; Lunch served at 12:00 p.m.
Location: SoHo 63
63 E Boston St, Chandler 85225
Cost: $50 will secure your reservation (plus $2 convenience fee for tickets purchased online)
Tickets purchased after April 10th will be $55
Online ticket sales are now closed!
Can't attend but want to make a donation? Donate Now
Become an Event Sponsor
Attending the luncheon is a great way to support the efforts of Soroptimist International of the San Tans to improve the lives of women and girls in the East Valley and to honor many individuals and organizations joining us in this endeavor. However, an even better way is to become an individual or business sponsor of
Benefits of sponsorship include:
- Recognition during the event luncheon and the fall Dream It, Be It Career Day event
- Introduction during the program
- Listing on our spring newsletter and club website
- Inclusion in news releases and social media
- Luncheon reservations as detailed below
All sponsorships levels also include one raffle ticket for each person who attends the luncheon using a sponsor ticket. The raffle ticket will give the attendee a chance to win one of our beautiful raffle baskets. Raffle tickets will be given to sponsors at the luncheon.
- Platinum $1,000 includes eight seats at the luncheon
- Diamond $750 includes six seats at the luncheon
- Gold $500 includes four seats at the luncheon
- Silver $250 includes two seats at the luncheon
- Friend $100 includes one seat at the luncheon
Win one of 8 beautiful baskets. All baskets have estimated value of more than $125!
Tickets are $5 each or 5 for $20
Winners will be announced at the luncheon. You do not have to be present to win.
Contact a Soroptimist member to buy tickets today!
Tickets will also be available at the luncheon.
#1 Rigatony’s Italian Food Basket
#2 Soroptimist Wine Collection
#3 Red Rock Impressions Sedona Mementos
#4 Travel Basket - 3 nights at The Inn Above Oak Creek in Sedona
#5 Gift Card Tree
#6 Windmills Winery Basket
#7 Mary Kay Beautification Collection
#8 Wines from Around the World